It is official. Local companies that were listed on our site have been incorporated into the South Florida Business Directory! If your firm was listed on our site, be sure to visit the South Florida Business Directory and CLAIM your existing listing. You’ll then be able to edit your listing and add new content, photos, social media links, etc.
Local Merchants, Tradesmen and Professionals in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County are invited to submit an application for their company listing.
Featured business listings appear first
Featured Business Listings appear before all other listings. Get an edge on your competition by investing in a Featured Listing — for only $27.95 a year! Click South Florida Business Directory: Featured Listings to learn more.
Quality informational content
Give your prospective customers what they desire — well written information about your company, and the goods and services you offer.
- Explain why prospects should give your their business
- Brag on your staff — their expertise, training, experience
- Build your brand — features and benefits
- Promote your products and services
- Make it easy for shoppers to establish contact
What does a business listing include?
Your company listing in the Directory features:
- a link to your company website
- links to your social media
- a detailed description of your company
- a form so visitors can easily send you a message
- an interactive map showing your business location
- address, phone, fax numbers
- and more…
Increase visitor traffic to your site
Each Featured Listing in the South Florida Business Directory is designed to increase your company’s presence in the search engines — and boost visitor traffic to your company website.
Note: To ensure quality (and avoid SPAM), each listing is manually reviewed prior to being approved for inclusion. “Internet Only” businesses are never included — no exceptions.