WordPress is quickly becoming the preferred platform upon which small business websites are built. It’s been used by over 60 million people — for personal blogs and websites for small businesses and large enterprises too!
WordPress was originally created as a blogging platform back in May, 2003. Over the years it has evolved into a full-featured content management system (CMS). The core code is actively maintained by a talented community of volunteers. The code is open source, and can be downloaded at WordPress.org.
Why WordPress for a small business website?
WordPress provides a cost-effective solution for small companies. It offers many important advantages:
- Can use the Genesis Framework — increased stability, security, ease of use and SEO
- Compatible with premium StudioPress Themes — enhanced beauty and function
- Mobile friendly web pages — with a StudioPress theme
- Ease of use — easy to create and edit pages, upload images, etc.
- Non-technical — no special skills needed to create content
- Search engine friendly permalink structure
Good for business
Are you looking to attract shoppers who rely on their smartphones to access the web? Then you really need a website built on WordPress + the Genesis Framework + a StudioPress Theme! That’s if you wish to have a successful website!
After checking out Genesis and the beautiful themes designed by StudioPress, use our Contact Form to let us know how we can improve your company website.